Saturday 18 August 2012

THE STUPID FREIND











Hey You!
Who taught me how to enjoy
Who helped me to overcome tonnes of problems
Who supported me when the world opposed
Who was with me when my love left
Who hold my hand tightly in the midst of sorrows
What shall I call you?
A teacher? a guide? a well wisher?
No, You are just a friend
A Stupid Friend.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
                                                

5 comments:

  1. remembring d days v fist met not wanting to know , not even a smile , den started wid a blank smile:o.o now 'Le' relaces 'Hey'! Even v tease among ourselves ,never giving up ! ,,you r not jus a friend but more dan dat *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my Stupid Friend le... forever n ever :)

      Delete
    2. Presented by Archana
      to her stupid Friend...
      nice......

      Delete
  2. Beautiful lines :) Remembered the days when my best friend was with me :) :( She was calling me that you are my sweet stupid forever....

    ReplyDelete